Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Mmmm Poker

Post? What Post? Oh, yeah.

9:53 PM Skidoo: MOOOOK
9:55 PM me: full tilt or stars?
Skidoo: ft
9:56 PM me: yeah, I have $0.12 left there...
cause i suck

Made it to third in the Mookie last week. Had no intention of playing since I was down to $0.12 on FullTilt, but 23(Warsaw|Skidoo) talked me into it with a backing offer. It worked out and now I have a tiny bit more than $0.12 to mess about with.

I've been away so long and so many have changed their names, it was a bit hard to keep track of who was who. I just played it pretty ABC and let the kids have their fun. An early double up with KK and then some suckouts when I was short let me squeak past the better players to end at third. Thanks to 23(Warsaw|Skidoo) for backing me and to the gang for making me laugh.

See some of you in 23 days at the WPBT gathering.

1 comments:

23skidoo said...

I knew I could count on you. Maybe I'll just stop playing and start picking horses. I may be better at that.

Have fun in Vegas Butch and don't be afraid of bloggers, they are either exceedingly cool or completely full of shit. You should know this by now though.